BUSY is the perfect accounting software for small and medium enterprises. It has provided SMEs across geographies, industry verticals, and customer divisions like FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, Trading, Distribution and Service by efficiently managing their business.
Busy accounting software is a cost-effective resolution for small and medium businesses. The tool has supported SMEs across geographies and industry verticals to manage their accounts, inventory and billing, and operational limitations. While it is proper for most industries, businesses in the FMCG, retail, trading, manufacturing, and distribution have served the most.
The enterprise has its first spread across Middle East Asia, South Asia, and Africa. Moreover, it possesses 20+ years of knowledge and has more than 600,000 users in over 20 countries. The busy software enables you to do all tax-related methods like TCS, TDS, GST, etc. You can also like to generate MIS reports for analysis and yield them to your team. An intuitive dashboard and user-friendly interface make it deserving a try.
Critical Characteristics of Busy Accounting Software
1. Shorter Learning Curve: Small business buyers ordinarily don’t have the time to inquire about applying new software. The learning curve of the software is straightforward and easy. Even if you do not know accounts, you can study to use the system effectively. It will support you minimize accounting errors and reconciliation problems. Busy also provides adequate training and customer care to assist companies in making the most suitable value of the software.
2. Scalable Solutions: Busy business accounting software allows functionalities like sophisticated customization and salable databases. Whether you are a startup or looking ahead to developing your business, you can put your faith in the software.
3. Save Time: Busy business accounting software can assist you to save time compared to manual bookkeeping. It can concurrently process front end documents as well as back-end activities. It will help you create bank deposits, reproduce checks, and provide customer invoices. Moreover, it also enables you to report these transactions.
4. Real-time Monitoring: With computerized bookkeeping, you can quickly design and maintain financial records and create in-depth reports at any given time. It will assist you to monitor financial records and determine issues before they transform into big dilemmas.
5. Computerized Invoicing: Busy accounting software supports you with invoice generation and allows you to get up-to-date reports on customer returns. Online invoicing will assist you in streamlining operations and enhancing business processes. Moreover, it will help you in managing and controlling your finances with ease. It will allow you to follow up with late-paying customers and expedite the release of payments, and minimize losses.
6. Cash Flow Management: Busy software supports you record and follow your payables and receivables. Further, this will assist you in analyzing your current and future cash flow status. Moreover, you can retain records of invoices and bills. It will aid you to avoid late fees and overdraft costs.
7. Simple Inventory Tracking: Busy business accounting software will support you in seeking product inventory and getting up-to-date specs on the stock amount in hand. Moreover, it can automatically track a checklist even as product orders are processed. You can also apply the software to forecast when you are likely to move out of stock. Thus, encouraging you to order more items in advance.
8. Organized Methods: Manual invoices can be misplaced, and it is straightforward to forget them. On the other hand, Busy supports you to store all the data and knowledge securely in a single location. Moreover, you can regularly review, resend, and reprint invoices. You can also seek invoices with invoice numbers, names, and amounts.
9. Actionable Reports: This can support you determine your profits more easily and decide which customers make the most revenue for your company. Leading accounting solutions contribute in-depth, actionable reports whose range depends only on the type of information you access into them. The advanced reporting and analytics feature will assist you to generate in-depth, actionable records. The content of these reports depends on the data you enter into them. You can also get comprehensive reports on the amount of tax your company has spent. Thus, you can immediately get the information you want to prepare and file tax reports.
Benefits of Using Busy Accounting Software
Eases Tax Compliance: Busy accounting will help you calculate the tax amount required to be paid on each bill.
- Product Functions
- Barcode Integration
- Bonus, Loan & Advances Management
- Customer Management
- Financial Management
- Inventory Management
- Job Costing
- Multi-User login & Role-based access
Commodity Specifications: Busy billing software implements on-premise deployment and helps IOS, Android, and WinPhone devices.
Centralization: Accounting products assist you to centralize key business processes and jobs like payroll, invoicing, inventory management, customer relationship management, and more. Busy accounting software allows you to concentrate on critical business processes and functions like payroll, invoicing, customer relationship management, and inventory management. You can use it as an all-purpose tool rather than investing in different software solutions for every process. It will assist you to save a lot of time and money and secure your business processes more streamlined and efficient.
Busy Pricing: Busy software price single user- $240.00 as a one-time payment
The Busy Accounting Software price has three plans
- Basic version INR 7200 (Per Year)
- Standard version INR 13500 (Per Year)
- Enterprise version INR 19800 (Per Year)
Free trial: Available